Friday, July 6, 2012

1 HD Clip Opens it's Mouth

I went out and shot this for a project I was putting together for someone.  Why is it that i always have to challenge myself with water?  I really learned a lot when playing with three different moving planes (Clouds, Lake and River) during an HDR time lapse shoot.  I also love the detail that I was able to bring out in the sand.

You will also see in the download links below that I have made available a PhotoJpeg (.mov) file as well as the standard H.264 (.mp4) file.  Time permitting, I will try to make both available.  Mac users should have a much easier time with the PhotoJpeg format.

You can preview and download the clip by clicking "read more" below.  Happy Downloading!


As always, please e-mail, like us or share this on facebook, tweet, google plus, pin  or do whatever you can to spread the word about this site. Thanks!

This video was shot using a Canon EOS Rebel T2i and a Sigma 24mm f/1.8 EX DG Lens



3 comments: